Tuesday, March 21, 2017

CASology Week #241: Melt





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is melt.  My favorite thing to eat is ice cream, and so that was the very first thing I thought of when I saw this week's cue word.  I do try to eat my ice cream before it melts, and this ice cream stamp set from Clearly Besotted had a stamp that looked like it was some sort of a topping melting all over my precious ice cream.







Now it's your turn.  How does MELT inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Stamplorations.



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. I'm with you on the ice cream!! Scrumptious CAS card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute take on the cue card, Joyce! I love the bold colors of your ice cream cone, and your embossed background really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my favorite too! Love your yummy cone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always I love your background embossed on white! Perfect CAS card for melt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two responses: delicious and I want an ice cream cone now! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are making me wish for ice cream, but I want a cone that looks just like this! Perfect for this week's cue card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...makes me almost wish I loved ice cream. Your cone looks so yummy and I love how your embossed background looks like the pattern on the cone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummmmm ... my favourite too, Joyce ... a delicious ice cream ... fab with the waffle cone embossing! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...